At Redrakoon we value our customers both from the public and from the trade sector and respect their privacy.
Information provided to Redrakoon by users through the use of this website will be treated in strict confidence and will not be disclosed to any third parties both in the UK or internationally.
We are committed at Redrakoon to ensuring that your privacy is protected at all times and follow strict guidelines to ensure this is always met. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Redrakoon may change this policy statement from time to time by changing this page.
We may collect the following information
2. Contact information including email address
3. Demographic information such as postcodes, preferences and interests
4. Other information relevant to customer surveys and / or offers and competitions
What we do with this information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service when shopping with Redrakoon, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping
2. We may use this information to improve our products and services for our customers
3. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, discounts, competitions or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided when making a purchase via our website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at anytime by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By continuing to use this website you are considered as understanding and agreeing to the contents laid out in this statement.